
Well, lets start today with a pic of the Three Gorges Dam. The biggest construction project in the world apparently. Its not the biggest dam, that one is in Egypt. So for all that was lost in the flooding created by this dam in the Gorges, in a few years this will only provide for 4% of the electricity in China. Within 20 years, when they build four more planned dams on the river, it will provide 1% of the electricity.

Nanjing Road. Neon neon everywhere. This, as I think I mentioned before, is the main shopping road in Shanghai and maybe China. Lots of Chinese tourists taking their pictures next to some sign at the end of the road that I assume says "Nanjing Road-make sure to ask the white devil if he wants a watch, fake dvd's, a bag, or a t-shirt. and make sure to tell him that the t-shirt comes in big sizes."

Oh man, my mouth is watering at this one again. This is the Hot Pot. The bigger bowl is the somewhat mild hot pot. The top one was a bit hotter. What was really hot in the top one was the peppercorns. Man, you get one of those on the meat and your mouth goes numb. So needlesss to say, it was wonderful!

This is just a small pic of the beer I treated myself to after a long day in Chongqing. Now I took this pic because of the brand name logo. Now correct me if I am wrong, but I am pretty sure their logo is just like the SS symbol the Nazi secret police used to wear. I thought it was funny.

An even better ad in China. This ad includes the stars of the second greatest show on Chinese TV, the college tennis drama "wing". Great stuff.
No comments:
Post a Comment