skip to main | skip to sidebar

Friday, August 8, 2008

Neon Neon everywhere!

I couldnt get this pic to fit on the other post, but I wanted to include it as my little teaser because I really like it.

Posted by Kevin "KC" Heise at 2:29 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Newer Post Older Post Home
Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom)

Kevin in the World

Blog Archive

  • ▼  2008 (25)
    • ▼  August (14)
      • In my thoughts...
      • And again, more photos...
      • More Photos
      • More Photos
      • Neon Neon everywhere!
      • China Trip-A few quick highlights
      • August 6th-Best Hotel Ever
      • August 5th-One more thing
      • August 5th-The Green Bay Packers
      • August 4th-Is there anything I can really say?
      • A brief Commentary on Chinese Television
      • August 3rd-Tourist Hell
      • August 2nd-Finding something in Chongqing part II
      • August 1st-Finding something in Chongqing
    • ►  July (11)

About Me

Kevin "KC" Heise
View my complete profile