Tuesday, August 5, 2008
August 5th-One more thing
Oh yeah, forgot to mention the weird food of the day. I didnt want to put this at the end of the last blog, didnt want it to get lost in the shuffle. Sitting at the Yichang airport restaurant today, scanning the menu. Oh my, there it is-can it be true? The thought had crossed my mind of trying this as I had heard it is actually kind of good. Do I dare actually do it though? hmm...yes....yes I do. I had donkey meat today. While its not as gross I guess as Buffalo tripe, it is still something I dont think I have ever seen on a menu in America. And I gotta say, it was really good mean. Lean and with a nice flavor to it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Okay, I don't know if you're following this or not, but McCain made an ad saying Obama was the biggest celebrity in the world - using Paris Hilton. Hilton's family gave McCain $$$ and it hasn't gone well. But, the best part - Paris created this video:
Enjoy:
http://www.funnyordie.com/videos/64ad536a6d
And yes, even on your vacation, I'm sending you random links. And Yes, I would like to begin a fantastic comedy bit on English errors.
Post a Comment